Wednesday, March 25, 2015

21 Day Fix Approved Pizza!

I have to share my yummy lunch!!

I took a light italian Flatout (one yellow), spread a red container of organic ricotta cheese on first, topped it with some tomato sauce, then one green full of diced tomatoes, frozen onion and frozen green pepper. I wasn't sure how long to really bake it for so I did 8 minutes at 350 F to start and ended up doing a total of 12 minutes. I cooked mine on our beloved pizza stone, but I'm sure a cookie sheet would do just fine. Next time I'll probably bake it for about 15 minutes to hopefully get it a little crispier. The picture was taken before I baked it, I was too excited to eat it when it came out, I forgot to take another! Haha. I had to eat it with a knife and fork but overall, It was really good! I love that 21 Day Fix gives you the flexibility to come up with concoctions like this and it still falls within the meal plan. When I was doing the Paleo diet, the Flatout and the ricotta would not have been allowed. You can see how no dairy and no grains does not allow for much flexibility.


In other news, I just finished up Dirty 30. Another great workout from Autumn! This one was heavy on the free weights and lunges. It wasn't the most challenging but I worked up a sweat. This week I've been following Kat the modifier for most things. My goal is that over time I'll build strength and follow the regular moves exclusively. I mixed up another shakeology after my workout. This one was 1 vanilla shakeo packet, 1/2 a banana, a dash of coconut extract, 2 tsp of almond butter, water and ice. Delish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment